14 December 2015

The Outsider - Marina And The Diamonds

EE       E   E   FE    DD     C   C  A
feeling like a loser feeling like a bum

EE      E  E    FE       DCD     C     D
sitting on the outside observing the fun

E      E   E  E  F   E   D  D   C   C  A
don't get on my bad side i can work a gun

G    C   CC   A   C    D    DDC   D    D   D   C    DE
now hop into the back seat baby i'll show you some fun

A      AA    E     D    C  A    A    A       AE   D   C   A
these people are weird in here and they're giving me the fear

CA     AA    E    D   C   A     AA     G#  A    G    A   G#
just because you know my name doesn't mean you know my game

D  C    DC    D  E    B    G    BG     A  A    D  C      A
i look myself in the face and whisper i'm in the wrong place

A    G    A   E   D     C   A   A  A  A  D C   B   AG#
is there more to lose than gain if i go on my own again

D  C   D   EG
on my own again

CC     C    CDB       CC   C     CDB
inside the outsider inside the outsider

CC      C    CDB      CC
inside the outsider inside

0 reponses: