16 December 2015

Rolling in the Deep - Adele

G       G FEbC     GG    F Eb C
there's a fire starting in my heart

GBb     G   FEb    C    C   C      EbEb  Eb  D   C    C
reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark

GGFEb   C  C   G   G     FEb      C
finally i can see you crystal clear

G   Bb   G   F   Eb  C    C Eb    Eb   D    C    C
go head and sell me out and i'll lay your ship bare

G    G   G    FEbC  C    GG     F   Eb  C
see how i'll leave with every piece of you

G        BbGFEbC     C   Eb     Eb EbD C    C
don't underestimate the things that i will do

G       G FEbC    GG     F Eb C
there's a fire starting in my heart

GBb      G   FEb   C    C    C    EbEb   Eb  D   C   C
reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark

C     G    G FEbC  Eb    EbG  G FEbC Eb
the scars of your love remind me of us

Eb     G   G    FEb    Eb  Eb  FEb    G  Eb Eb
they keep me thinking that we almost had it all

Eb    G    G FEbC  Eb   Eb    G    G   FEbCEb   Eb G     G     FEb
the scars of your love they leave me breathless i can't help feeling

G    Bb   G    Bb  G BbCCBb    BbG   Bb  G  BbCDBb
we could have had it all     rolling in the deep

G   Bb  G    Bb   GBbC  C   C    Bb   G   G   Ab    Ab G   G  AbGFEb
you had my heart inside of your hand and you played it to the beat

GG   FEbC  C   C   GG   F  Eb   C   G    G    Bb   F   Eb C
baby i    have no story to be told but i've heard one on you

C    C   EbEb  Eb   D    C     C
and i'm gonna make your head burn

G     G  FEbC C   C    G     G   F    EbC
think of me   in the depths of your despair

G    Bb G    Eb    C   C  Eb     Eb   D    C    C
make a home down there as mine sure won't be shared

C     G    G FEbC  Eb    EbG   G FEbC Eb
the scars of your love reminds me of us

Eb    G    G    FEb    Eb  Eb   FEb   G  Eb Eb
they keep me thinking that we almost had it all

Eb    G   G  FEbC  Eb   Eb    G    G FEbCEb    Eb   G     G    FEb
the scars of your love they leave me breathless i can't help feeling

G    Bb   G    Bb  G BbCBb BbG   Bb  G  BbCDBb
we could have had it all rolling in the deep

G   Bb  G   Bb     GBbC  C  C    Bb
you had my heart inside of your hand

G    G    Ab   Ab  G  G  AbGFEb
and you played it to the beat

Bb     G    Bb  G BbCCBb    Bb   G   Bb   GBbCDBb
could have had it all    rolling in the deep

G    Bb G   Bb     GBbC C   C    Bb   G   G    Ab   Ab  G    G AbAb
you had my heart inside of your hand but you played it with a beating

G      G    FEbC  C       GG   FEb  C
throw your soul through every open door

G      Bb    GFEbC    C  Eb   Eb   F   G    G
count your blessings to find what you look for

G    G   FEbCC  GG     FEb       C
turn my sorrow into treasured gold

G       G  Bb   F  Eb   C   C   Eb   Eb   F    G   GC
you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

Eb   F    Eb   F   G GFGEb Eb    F   Eb   F   G  GFEbDC
we could have had it all   we could have had it all

Eb EbDC Eb EbDC Eb EbDC
it all  it all  it all

G    Bb   G    Bb G  BbCCBb   BbG   Bb  G BbCDBb
we could have had it all    rolling in the deep

G    Bb G   Bb    GBbC   C  C    Bb
you had my heart inside of your hand

G    G    Ab   Ab  G  G   AbGFEb
and you played it to the beat

Bb     G    Bb  G BbCCBb  BbG     Bb  G BbCDBb
could have had it all     rolling in the deep

G   Bb  G   Bb    GBbC   C   C   Bb
you had my heart inside of your hand

G    G    Ab   Ab  G    Ab   Ab  G   Ab    Ab
but you played it you played it you played it

G      Ab  Ab G   G  AbGFEb
you played it to the beat

0 reponses: