24 October 2014

Impossible - James Arthur

all F's are F#. :)
B BDD G GB
i remember years ago,

GG B B D D A
someone told me i should take,

AA C C F# F# A A G
caution when it comes to love, i did.

B B D D G G B
you were strong and i was not,

G GBB D DA
my illusion my mistake,

A A CC F# F#A A G
i was careless i forgot, i did.

D D D D G G G GF#E E F#
and now when all is done there is nothing to say,

F# F# F# G A AAAG F# G
you have gone and so effortlessly you've won

E E F# G GF# E AB
so you can go ahead and tell them,

A B E G G G A B E G GG
tell them all i know now, shout it from the roof tops,

A B E G F#EF# A B E G G G
write it on the skyline, all we had is gone now,

A B E G GG A B E G GG
tell them i was happy, now my heart is broken,

A B E G F#EF# A B E G G G G
all my scars are open, tell them what i hoped would be

EGABAGF#E EEGBAGF#E EGBAGF#E DDFAGE
impossible, impossible,

3 reponses:

Anonymous said...

I thought that song was by Shontelle?

Unknown said...

It is. James Arthur made a cover though and altered the notes slightly, and this is the version this person decided to post.

Unknown said...

put the all of the song