28 August 2013

Cancer - My Chemical Romance

EF# G#G# B B B B B C# EbE G# EbC#
turn away, if you could get me a drink of water,

G# E B A G# F# BA
cause my lips are chapped and faded,

G# F# G#A G#G#
call my aunt marie,

B B BB C# Eb E
help her gather all my things,

G# EbC# G# E B A G#F# BA
and bury me in all my favourite colours.

A AG# F# E AG# F# F# G# B G# F#E
my sisters and my brothers still, i will not kiss you,

F# G# G#G# F# E Eb Eb EF# E
cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

E EF# G#G#
now turn away,

B B BB C# Eb E
cause i'm awful just to see,

G# Eb C# G# EBA G# F# BA
cause all my hairs abandoned all my body,

G# F# G#ABG#
oh my agony,

B B B B G#F# F#E
know that i will never marry,

EbC# G# E BA G# F# BA
baby i'm just soggy from the chemo,

A AG# F# E A G# F
but counting down the days to go,

G G# B G#F#E F# G# B G# A G#F#
it just aint living, and i just hope you know,

C# B E E BC# F#E
that if you say goodbye today,

G# A G# F# E Eb
i'd ask you to be true,

F# G# AG# F# E Eb Eb EF# EDC#
cause the hardest part of this is leaving you,

F# G# AG# F# E G# Eb EF# E
cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

4 reponses:

Unknown said...

This song make me cry every time I love it if you could do a the full son for Famous Last Words I would be forever grateful

Anonymous said...

I love this song so much.

Unknown said...

I love this thank you!

Unknown said...

is that similar for ocarina?