7 November 2012

All Around Me - Flyleaf


C# C# C# C#B C# C#
my hands are searching for you

C# C# C C#E C#C# B
my arms are outstretched towards you,

C# Gb C# Gb C# GbC#C#
i feel you on my fingertips

C# C# BC# BC# E C# B C#
my tongue dances behind my lips, for you.

C# GbC# GbC# Gb C# GbC#
this fire rising through my being,

AGb A Gb A Gb AGb AAbA
burning i'm not used to seeing you.

C# DC#
i'm alive.

C# DC#B
i'm alive.

A Ab A Ab C# BC# B
i can feel you all around me,

AAbA Ab C# E BA
thickening the air i'm breathing.

AAb A Ab C# B C#B
holding on to what i'm feeling,

AAbA Ab C# E BA
savouring this heart that's healing.

C# C# C# C# BC# C#
the hands float up above me.

C# C# C# C# E C# C#
and you whisper you love me.

C# Gb C#Gb Ab AAbGbAbA
and i begin to fade,

C#Gb C# GbAb AAbGbAbA
into our secret place.

C# C#C# C# D C#
the music makes me sway,

C# C#C# EC# B C# E C#C# E C#
the angels singing say we are alone with you;

C# C# BC# B C# B E B AAb
i am alone and they are too with you.

C# DC#
i'm alive.

C# DC#
i'm alive.

C# DC#B
i'm alive.

A Ab A Ab C# BC# B
i can feel you all around me,

AAbA Ab C# E BA
thickening the air i'm breathing

AAbA Ab A C# E B
savouring this heart that's healing

C# C# C# C# C# C# E C#
and so i cry, the light is white.

Gb Gb Gb GbAAbGbE
and i see you.

C# DC#
i'm alive.

1 reponses:

Chelle said...

Love this song, happy little surprise this am.Thanks! Can u do Patience by Guns N' Roses? At least the whistling!